Global Company Partnership (GCP) Grant
Companies pursuing global expansion projects can defray eligible fees for building capacity, market access and staff with GCP.
Purpose of the Scheme
Businesses that want to enhance their chances of becoming globally competitive can get financial assistance when they conduct the following activities:
|Market Access (All markets)
|Market Access (New Markets)
The scope of support may vary according to individual businesses. Please get in touch with Enterprise Singapore if your activity is not listed above.
All Singapore-based businesses that have:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Annual turnover of at least S$500,000 in the latest audited report
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$50,000
- For SMEs**: Up to 70% of eligible costs incurred in engaging a third-party professional to build up relevant firm level capabilities. Valid until 31 Mar 2018.
- For non-SMEs: Up to 50% eligible costs incurred in engaging a third-party professional to build up relevant firm level capabilities.
- For more details on funding support, please see GCP on Enterprise Singapore website.
Please submit your grant application through the Business Grants Portal (BGP).
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris,