Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
From 1 April 2018, the Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) was streamlined under the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG). PSG combines the existing grants under various agencies, including the ICV Programme, Landscape Productivity Grant (LPG), and grant support under the SME Go Digital Programme. The streamlining of financial assistance schemes would ensure companies now have a centralised platform to access pre-scoped technology solutions that meet their business needs.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore.
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding.
- Group annual sales turnover of S$100 million or less, or group employment of up to 200 employees.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore.
- Visit Tech Depot on SME Portal to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- Obtain a quotation from the vendor. The listed solutions and vendors have been pre-qualified under the grant.
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
For existing ICV applications
- ICV applications received before 29 March 2018, 5PM, will be processed accordingly under existing scheme parameters.
- SMEs will be able to submit ICV claims on the ICV portal up till 28 September 2018, 5PM via this link.
- Applicants are also reminded to submit their GIRO forms for claim disbursement. GIRO form may be downloaded here.
For More Info
Click here for more information about Productivity Solutions Grant.
Contact: Enterprise Infoline
Email : [email protected]
Tel: (65) 6898 1800
Visit: SME Centres