Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
Companies looking to market products and services overseas can defray up to 70% of third-party costs through the MRA grant.
Purpose of the Scheme
Companies can apply for financial assistance for pre-determined activities focused on overseas market set-ups, identification of overseas business partners and overseas market promotion.
All Singapore-based small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that have:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
- 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed below, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application
OVERSEAS MARKET SET-UP
|Market Entry||Advisory, legal and documentation expenses relating to:
||Proof of completion includes but is not limited to:
|Business Matching||Third-party costs incurred to identify potential business partners and/or customers (B2B) including the following:
||Detailed report on the profile of the potential customers/ partners for the company in the selected market and business matching outcomes|
OVERSEAS MARKET PROMOTION
|Overseas marketing and PR activities||Third-party costs incurred for:
||Proof of completion should include but not be limited to the following:
|Participation in overseas trade fairs NOT supported under International Marketing Activities Programme (iMAP)||Third-party cost incurred for:
||Proof of completion should include but is not limited to the following:
Retrospective applications will not be accepted*. Please submit the application through Business Grants Portal (BGP) before proceeding with any of the below:
- Making a payment including initial deposit
- Signing of contractual agreement or purchase order
- Commencement of the project
Companies may submit their applications, six months before at the earliest, and no later than 10 March of each financial year ending on 31 March. Any application submitted after 10 March will be regarded as application for the new financial year.
* Exception: Trade Fair applications may be made retrospectively (e.g. applicants may sign agreements, begin preparations, etc.). However, trade fair applications must be submitted at least one working day before the actual event.
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris,