Helps media companies market their productions to their target audience and grow overseas demand for Singapore-produced content.
Purpose of the Scheme
Businesses may defray the cost of expenses related to travel, as well as marketing and promotion of content at these events.
- Singapore-registered businesses with at least 1 Media Singapore Standard Industrial Classification (SSIC) Code
- Individual applicants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (only applies to Film Sector)
- Up to S$25,000 per applicant (companies and individuals) per calendar year
- IMDA will defray the costs for:
- living allowance
- market badge
- booth rental
- marketing collaterals
- digital format transfer
- Funding application by organisations for Marketing Assistance must be made via the Business Grants Portal (BGP). Funding application by individuals for Marketing Assistance must be made via the Online Grant Management System (OGMS).
For More Info
Infocomm Media Development Authority
3 Fusionopolis Way
Fax: (65) 6577 3888